A simple rose, so beautifully designed that you almost believe every twist and turn has been a handful to make. Don’t be fooled, beginner friendly!
Spoiler ALERT! You are effectively making a chain of material that you then roll and fold into a rose. This designs really enables you to be the artist and create something special. I would give this you tube clip five stars and insist that its a must see!
The pattern includes:
- A slip knot
- Chain sixty
- Chain three
- Double crochet into the fourth chain from the hook
- Now double crochet in every chain
- Flip your work
- Double crochet into the third chain
- Double crochet five more times into the same stitch (six in total)
- Skip a stitch and single crochet into the next one.
- Skip a stitch and double crochet into the next for a total of six
- Repeat to then end of the chain.
- Finish off
These roses have such good structure and thickness it would be perfect as a pin, a hat decoration and with a little bit of an imagination an amazing house accessory.