So when looking for something again beginning friendly but a little bit different, I came across a pattern for a bow… Very simple but effective!
The pattern includes:
- A magic circle
- Chain three
- Four triple crochets into the circle
- Chain three and slip knot into the circle
- Repeat for the other side
- Chain one and cut yarn
- Pull through to form a tight knot.
- Close magic circle and use yarn to wrap around the center to give shape and definition
I personally was hoping for something a little bit large and more substantial, something that would sit lovely on a hat or even potentially something that could go on the collar of a cat or a dog. Before you think I’m crazy, there is a huge market for it! So I would only give this clip three stars on the actual pattern , but the bow is well described and very easy to follow and could be used on smaller goods, such as a child’s hat or shoe. So if you like what you see, check it out!